A Scrumptious Recipe for your Furry Baby
Puppy eyes are real and every pet parent knows it too well. The second we enter the kitchen or sit down to eat, we find our little ones staring up at us with the most beautiful look of hope in their eyes. This is where pet parents are left helpless. Sharing is not caring when it comes to feeding your dogs. Most human food must not be fed to dogs as they have completely different nutritional needs. However, not giving in that adorable face is a real struggle. No matter how strong the justification for your strictness, you can’t help but feel guilt bubble up everytime you say ‘NO’.
So here is an opportunity for you to redeem those pet parenting points! On November 1st, the world celebrates ‘ Cook For Your Pet Day’. So go get into your kitchen and create a fantastic dish for your little one. Just remember to use dog-friendly ingredients that your dog loves. Here’s a delicious recipe for you to try out. Yaky Rice Delight
Serves – 1-2 servings (Depending on your dog’s size and appetite)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 Potato
- 2-3 Pumpkin pieces
- 1/2 Cup rice
- 1 Dogsee Chew Bar or DogseeChew Seasoning Powder
- Wash the rice and soak it in water for 15-20 mins. Keep it aside till required.
- Chop all the vegetables into adequate sized pieces.
- Now take a pressure cooker, add all the vegetables to it.
- Add the drained rice along with the vegetables.
- Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker along with the other ingredients.
- Mix Well
- Close the lid and cook over medium flame for 2 whistles. After the first whistle, reduce the flame.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Grate a Dogsee bar and add it on top as a garnish to give it that added taste. You could even use Dogsee Chew seasoning instead, just sprinkle it over the dish.
Your Cheesy Yaky Rice Delight is ready to be devoured by your little. Watch them as they lick their bowls clean. Go ahead, surprise your dog and show them how much you love them!
Be generous with the Yak Cheese grating, as it will add that extra roasted cheesy flavour that your dog will love.