Vets everywhere are asked innumerable questions by concerned dog parents, as to “What is the best food for my dog”? It is a sincere and valid question because most of the pet parents want the best food for their furry companions. Good health begins with balanced diet, and proper nutrition regardless of price!
But the reality is, for majority of dog parents, feeding dogs commercial food makes more sense as it is not only convenient, but “apparently” they select high-quality food made by companies with proven records of ingredient integrity and they think it provides their dogs with a generally wholesome diet. In fact, many people believe that they are doing the very best thing by feeding their dog “dog food” and not “human food”.No matter how you define it, dog food is processed food. It goes through many steps before it reaches the dog’s bowl. Many pet parents might be unaware of this fact, but most of the Dog food companies are killing your dogs.
Increase the longevity of your Dog, by:
1. Incorporating fresh whole foods into their daily diet. Unlike conventional pet foods with questionable ingredients cooked at high temperatures, food you prepare in your own kitchen will be brimming with all the enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other natural nutrients. You will have complete control of what goes in your pet’s bowl.
2. Most of the health problems of dogs can be attributed to poor nutrition, and some veterinarians suggest dietary upgrades to improve or eliminate common conditions like allergies, infected ears, fleas, worms, ticks and dental decay. Dental decay can be avoided by incorporating long-lasting dental chews in your dog’s diet. When the body’s nutritional needs are met, it will have the tools to heal and repair itself. A change of food can bring about miraculous improvements in unhealthy animals and even healthy ones will be peppier, and more radiant than before.
Snacks & Foods that are good for your Dog’s Health:
There are plenty of people snacks we’d love to share with our dogs, but only some are much healthy. In fact, some are even toxic to our dogs. But fear not, there are certain human foods and snacks that can actually benefit our four-legged friends. To see what they are, check out this list:
1. Peanut butter
6. Green Beans
9. Sweet Potato
10. Yak Cheese
The Best Dog Foods Should Contain:
1. No controversial chemical preservatives
2. No anonymous meat ingredients.
3. No artificial coloring agents
4. No generic animal fats
5. Modest carbohydrate content
Now you can make a better and informed dietary choice for your beloved pooches and opt for all Natural Foods and Treats.